Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,963 prices entered by 350 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 569.354 TZS / MYR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,403,755 Shilling (RM5,978) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,290,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (12 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (39 minutes ago)