Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 276.428 TZS / NOK
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 125% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 7,739,646 Shilling (kr 27,999) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,440,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)