Cost of living in Kraków, Poland vs Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 605.808 TZS / PLN
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 7% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,455,186 Shilling (5,703 zł) in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,230,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Manaus costs R$ 80 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Luxembourg costs €35 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johannesburg costs R 7,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sherbrooke costs C$77 (about 1 hour ago)