Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 869 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 622.445 TZS / PLN
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 22% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,015,609 Shilling (4,845 zł) in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,470,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (39 minutes ago)