Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 530.061 TZS / MYR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 28% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,179,569 Shilling (RM5,998) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,490,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.60 (about 1 hour ago)