Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 577.231 TZS / MYR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 14% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,286,043 Shilling (RM5,693) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,870,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio Calabria costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rotterdam costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)