Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 39.629 TZS / RUB
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 7% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,960,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,748,537 Shilling (руб 69,356) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 35 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Grand Cayman costs CI$700 (about 3 hours ago)