Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 43.433 TZS / PHP
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 7% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,640,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,452,816 Shilling (Php56,474) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (about 1 hour ago)