Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 43.390 TZS / PHP
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 10% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,220,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,889,490 Shilling (Php66,594) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)