Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.040 TZS / ALL
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 208% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 6,023,185 Shilling (333,881 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 130 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 60 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,550 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)