Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 612.486 TZS / TRY
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 13% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,211,262 Shilling (3,610TL) in Konya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,240 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kaunas costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)