Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.515 TZS / INR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 5% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 1,862,465 Shilling (₨53,961) in Kollam.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,240 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kaunas costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)