Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.543 TZS / INR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 6% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,510,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,367,550 Shilling (₨68,539) in Kollam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siegen costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brighton and Hove costs £100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Varanasi costs ₨80 (about 3 hours ago)