Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27684 TZS / UZS
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 33% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,080,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,075,360 Shilling (7,496,558 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sofia costs 5.00 лв (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €7,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €100 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 1 hour ago)