Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27858 TZS / UZS
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 32% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,730,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 1,864,516 Shilling (6,692,919 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Andorra la Vella costs €1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)