Cost of living in Kofu, Japan compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.272 TZS / JPY
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kofu (Japan) is 102% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,557,458 Shilling (¥274,149) in Kofu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,750,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $7,300 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (31 minutes ago)