Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2743.036 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 53% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,992,823 Shilling (€1,820) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,260,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €60 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €56 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 0.35 ﷼ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)