Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.186 TZS / JPY
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 110% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 6,749,995 Shilling (¥334,384) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,220,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $915 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (44 minutes ago)