Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.638 TZS / KES
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 9% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,994,162 Shilling (Shilling138,373) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,740,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (about 1 hour ago)