Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 85.786 TZS / UAH
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 28% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,030,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,184,277 Shilling (25,462₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,066 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $55 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guayaquil costs $1,505 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)