Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.890 TZS / IQD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 5% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,380,613 Shilling (1,788,492 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,210,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)