Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.888 TZS / IQD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 20% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,814,537 Shilling (1,490,569 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$99 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €84 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,200,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Madrid costs €1.15 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guam costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)