Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.888 TZS / IQD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 17% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,053,047 Shilling (1,616,883 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,610,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,500 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (23 minutes ago)