Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.423 TZS / CDF *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 57% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,299,324 Shilling (3,724,750 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,380,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,981 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Windhoek costs 17 N$ (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 300 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anyang costs ₩533,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (about 2 hours ago)