Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.427 TZS / CDF
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 63% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,685,333 Shilling (3,283,299 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,880,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ramallah costs 250 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,100 (about 1 hour ago)