Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 600.124 TZS / PLN
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 30% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,044,044 Shilling (5,072 zł) in Kielce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)