Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 242.866 TZS / MAD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 20% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,380,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,709,802 Shilling (11,158 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €60 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €56 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 0.35 ﷼ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)