Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 336.191 TZS / SDG *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 22% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,470,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 1,916,977 Shilling (5,702 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $13 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (44 minutes ago)