Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 126.649 TZS / SDG *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 50% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,390,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 1,680,017 Shilling (13,265 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,220 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (about 1 hour ago)