Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 335.000 TZS / SDG *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 21% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,390,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 1,876,888 Shilling (5,603 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 3 hours ago)