Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.644 TZS / UAH
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 24% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,370,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 1,791,090 Shilling (21,160₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,709 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (39 minutes ago)