Cost of living in Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 595.013 TZS / SAR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khamis Mushait (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,470,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,448,800 Shilling (﷼ 4,116) in Khamis Mushait.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Petropolis costs R$ 3.90 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,220 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3,010 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poprad costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)