Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06315 TZS / IRR *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 13% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,320,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,877,767 Shilling (﷼ 45,567,653) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Skopje costs 350 ден (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Växjö costs 7,000 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Taipei costs 4,200 NT$ (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Port Harcourt costs 29,432 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)