Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06778 TZS / IRR *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is about the same as in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,840,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,755,271 Shilling (﷼ 40,651,363) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (about 1 hour ago)