Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06315 TZS / IRR *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 8% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,588,744 Shilling (﷼ 56,825,523) in Kerman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,310,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 130 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pyongyang costs 90,076 ₩ (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 30,000 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Palermo costs €1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100,000 (37 minutes ago)