Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.571 TZS / HUF
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 14% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,088,206 Shilling (360,300 Ft) in Kecskemét to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,710,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.47 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)