Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 582.361 TZS / TRY
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 10% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,070,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,765,467 Shilling (4,749TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ramallah costs 250 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,100 (about 1 hour ago)