Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.082 TZS / JPY
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 44% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,504,381 Shilling (¥174,503) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,430,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Irbid costs Dinar 1.750 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,846 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.030 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Medellín costs COL$6,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)