Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 2651.078 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 33% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,491,903 Shilling (€1,694) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,370,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Davao costs Php300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $610 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reynosa costs Mex$ 15 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $798 (about 2 hours ago)