Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 819 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.536 TZS / NPR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 18% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,513,082 Shilling (₨ 163,127) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,970,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)