Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2505.058 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 35% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,108,086 Shilling (€842) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$99 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €84 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,200,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Madrid costs €1.15 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guam costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)