Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 255.076 TZS / SEK
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 126% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,945,559 Shilling (23,309 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,630,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Petropolis costs R$ 3.90 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,220 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3,010 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poprad costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)