Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 276.421 TZS / SEK
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 140% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 6,268,088 Shilling (22,676 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,610,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)