Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2623.093 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 59% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,983,709 Shilling (€1,900) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,130,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €65 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aurangabad costs ₨160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarajevo costs 500KM (about 2 hours ago)