Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 34.637 TZS / INR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 23% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,136,037 Shilling (₨119,411) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,350,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Long Beach, California costs $22 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,066 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $55 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guayaquil costs $1,505 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$580 (about 1 hour ago)