Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 488.827 TZS / TRY
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,960,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,513,820 Shilling (5,143TL) in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 23 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)