Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06121 TZS / IRR *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 8% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,090,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,827,547 Shilling (﷼ 46,190,836) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (12 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (39 minutes ago)