Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06824 TZS / IRR *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 10% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,855,538 Shilling (﷼ 41,844,957) in Karaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,590,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.31 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (27 minutes ago)