Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.834 TZS / KZT
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 15% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,460,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,099,821 Shilling (307,265 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (25 minutes ago)