Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan vs Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,275 prices entered by 240 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 14.638 TZS / PKR *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 14% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,110,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,682,474 Shilling (₨183,254) in Karachi.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$24,990 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Braga costs €300 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $89 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (43 minutes ago)