Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,731 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.322 TZS / PKR *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 16% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,130,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,613,733 Shilling (₨128,614) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 35 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Grand Cayman costs CI$700 (about 3 hours ago)