Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.235 TZS / NGN *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 26% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,140,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,334,854 Shilling (374,497 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨300 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 650 NT$ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)