Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 520.276 TZS / MYR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 25% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,369,633 Shilling (RM6,477) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,690,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (28 minutes ago)