Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.554 TZS / KHR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 5% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,320,117 Shilling (5,996,143 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,160,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,135 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,400 (about 2 hours ago)