Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.618 TZS / UGX
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 15% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,955,363 Shilling (6,403,164 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,430,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)