Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.612 TZS / UGX
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 35% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,630,307 Shilling (4,298,333 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 130 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 60 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,550 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)