Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.614 TZS / UGX
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 29% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,229,170 Shilling (5,255,514 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $13 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (44 minutes ago)