Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.611 TZS / UGX
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 14% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,582,735 Shilling (5,862,514 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,140,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,220 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (about 1 hour ago)