Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 36.579 TZS / RUB
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 4% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,280,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 3,134,410 Shilling (руб 85,689) in Kaluga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)