Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.015 TZS / RUB
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 13% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,089,162 Shilling (руб 79,179) in Kaluga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,740,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)