Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.590 TZS / INR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 6% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,690,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,525,114 Shilling (₨73,002) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (24 minutes ago)