Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 928.346 TZS / TND
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 20% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,690,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,164,878 Shilling (2,332 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (29 minutes ago)