Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 566.988 TZS / TRY
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 12% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,320,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,910,236 Shilling (5,133TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €7,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €100 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)