Cost of living in Kagoshima, Japan compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.129 TZS / JPY
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kagoshima (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,694,696 Shilling (¥174,863) in Kagoshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,020,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)