Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! Kaduna has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kaduna.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.235 TZS / NGN *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 18% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,380,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,774,727 Shilling (445,050 ₦) in Kaduna.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.49 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 2 hours ago)